Friday, April 22, 2005

Registry - Home Outfitters

We made a trip to Home Outfitters hoping to get a better selection than the Bay, and... well, there didn't really seem to be that much more. OK, there probably was, but it didn't turn into the registry-spree I expected. In fact, we probably only scanned a few things. You can check it out yourself by going to our online registry. You can check it out by going to the same link as the one to the Bay--when you type in our names both registries will pop up.

Oh... a note on expensive items:

Personally, I'm a little embarrassed by having an expensive item on a registry. It's sort of like asking your parents for a new car for your birthday... Anyway, there are a couple of expensive items on that list. Feel free to do what you want with them: get together as a group, go individual, or simply ignore it... either way, my feelings won't be hurt.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

An escargot dish and tongs? Daorcey, since when have escargot been considered seafood? Hmm?

Nat said...

Mary, I think snails are seafoodish. Whenever I go to Superstore or T&T, they're in the salt water tank and if a grocery store has it that way, then they must be seafood.

I also like that you complained about the escargot tongs but not the Darth Vader helmet. Then again, it is Daorcey.

Nicole said...

Dude(s). You guys are going to register at Canadian Tire, too, right?

Daorcey Le Bray said...

Mary, you got me. I'm not even a good pescatorian... I admit: I eat more than fish--I eat pretty much anything that's cold blooded. So, escargot count.

Plus, I'm reminded of the last meal Natalie and I had in Paris: fries, plain pasta and a plate of escargot in the shell. All of it was very nice!

Nicole: what could we possibly get from Canadian Tire. I shop there about once a year and rarely buy anything... if you want me to have something from there, you could recommend someone get us a gift card, but I can't imagine using it often.

Yeah, I'm more of a Darth Vader Voice Changer-guy than a hardware-guy.

Nicole said...

Oh daorcey, you're such a dork. I was joking. I mean, if you're gonna be all canadian and go for the Bay (and even put a blanket on, good lord) why not just go all out and get some new tires, while you're at it.

BTW: I'm not getting you guys a present. I am your present. Bwhahah. And no, you can't return me. Actually, you can, but at your expense...

And seriously: you want a darth vader voice changer, but can't think of a single thing in Canadian Tire you want? You are a dork.

Nat said...

Nicole, you're our present? I guess we'll have to regift you.

Nicole said...

As long as you regift me to a hot, single male, I'm up for it.

Still, I think I'm a better present than say, an escargot dish with tongs. But maybe that's just me.