Sunday, December 11, 2005

I've been meaning to share these...

Hi everyone!

Just came back from the Wagner family Christmas party. Good times all around! I think I'll need to start a diet or something. Sadly the holidays equal eating non-stop. Well... "sadly" may not be the right term...

So we've had these photos on the digital camera for a while and wanted to share them with you.

How about this great example of Engrish we found in Chinatown the other weekend when mom and dad were down. It's a description for eating the grass jelly:


I agree... children always taste better with honey.

How about this next one? This came about because we were initially chatting with Nicole via MSN Messenger using our headphones and camera. Then I asked Natalie to move some photos from her laptop to my computer, so she had to move back to use the laptop, talk to Nicole and use the camera. Too many computers... we're hooked up.


And finally: you may have already heard me talking about our latest Christmas addition. I dream of Snoopy...

5 comments:

Nat said...

Argh, I swear Daorcey's out to make me look as geeky as possible. I had to sit that way so I could stop a certain someone from nagging me to transfer the photos. Also, I'm not the one who got excited about a Princess Leia Christmas figurine. That, my friends, proclaims loud and clear GEEK.

Daorcey Le Bray said...

I don't recall mentioning anything about that Princess Leia figurine in the blog....

But, if I could take a moment to mention it now: IT ROCKS!

My wife is the coolest person in the world for getting me that. Why? Because that's love. It may also, possibly, be geek love.

As for the geek comment, you may wish to seek confirmation by noting the title of the blog.

Why hide our true selves?

Anonymous said...

You guys are gonna have a geektastic Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I enjoy my children drizzled with maple syrup. Although I prefer the fatty ones as opposed to fat-free. Go big or go home, man.

Nicole said...

Dude, you guys don't need to try to look geeky... you're talking to each other via a blog... and you live together. I can smell the geek-stench from here...