Sunday, January 14, 2007

Introducing DarNat Ginger Ale (TM)

We made, well, it's more correct to say we have assembled the ingredients for homemade ginger ale.

If you want to make your own, go here. The professor also has recipes for root beer and various cheeses.

Let's hope our experiment doesn't end up exploding. We've encased it in a big black garbage bag in case the sticky mess does decide to blow up.

I'll be back in 24 hours or so to inform you of our success or our adventures in cleaning sticky sweet water off our walls.

Some may be wondering why. And to them I say "why not?"

The assembled implements of creation


You can see the ginger

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Remember that time the crapple pop exploded all over you kitchen? I imagine this will turn out much like that.

Except this time, it won't be my fault.

Daorcey Le Bray said...

There are still stains from that.

Ah, good times.

Unknown said...

Remember that time your apartment was swarmed with firefighters? http://canmorewedding.blogspot.com/2006/08/ive-got-gas.html

I imagine this will turn out much like that.

Daorcey Le Bray said...

Tut, tut. So little faith.

This time, the project is primarily Natalie's so I'm sure there will be less destruction.

Although I am reminded of a yet un-posted story about and explosion in a sink that gave me whiplash... I may have to write that down sometime.

Unknown said...

Well, truth be told, I believe Natalie has a better track record than you.

That whiplash incident.. Was that the time you couldn't move your neck to look at me during my birthday? That would have been 3 months ago.

Daorcey Le Bray said...

No, that more recent whiplash incident had something to do with the ballet. My advice: never go to the ballet when you're tired.

The one I'm talking about involves an explosion in my sink that happened a couple of years ago. More on that later.