Friday, May 30, 2008

It's more of a Veebow

It's been two weeks since the accident and I'm finally rid of the splint. I've also started physio. I'm not able to straighten my elbow 180. It's more 150 degrees. It also gives the illusion my arms are different lengths.

Speaking of bizarre elbows, some of you may know about my hypermobile elbows. They bend past 180 and have the power of freaking people out. Why, I don't know. The therapist says my hypermobility is probably why I dislocated my elbow instead of breaking a bone.

Arone and Kristi are on their way down from Edmonton. Tomorrow we may see a cute baby elephant. And congrats to Alan and Megan for their new baby, Elinor.

3 comments:

gary said...

Are Alan and Megan elephants or humans?

Mary said...

Ahem. Facebook tells me that it's "Eleanor". Though I love it that you spelled it like Elinor in Sense and Sensibility.

Nat said...

Alan and Meagan are people.

As for the spelling, I wasn't sure. Given the scarcity of vowels and the propensity of some to overuse vowels, I thought using just two in the her name was fine.