Monday, January 28, 2008

You know what I hate?

I really can't stand it when people make a meaningless blog post in some sort of effort to indicate they haven't given up on the whole blogging thing.

Face it: you have given up. You've stopped trying and for some reason you, even though you have stories to tell and points to be made (many of them moderately humourous) you've decided to not share them with your blogging audience.

For two-plus years you worked your way up to a point where nearly tens of people read the blog. Now, because you're too lazy, you've thrown that all away. And for what? Extra achievement points on Star Wars Lego? Reading the Mass Effect prequel novel? Going to a party with real friends?

Pathetic.

You should be ashamed of yourself. That's right, go pout. You can start again now, but who knows who'll read it?

Sigh.

Maybe it's time we tried again. Let's give it a fresh start. Once a week? Every time something new/funny/exciting happens? We'll see. We'll see...

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I still read it. So write for me, dammit!

Ryan said...

still waiting for the video of Daorcey shaking his booty Shepard style...

Mary said...

I read it! On a bad day, I'll check it several times (this might inflate your Edmonton-reader stats. Sorry). Write! Write! Feed my procrastination! Who needs a dissertation anyway?