Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I guess Dean is Daorcey's grandfather

We got a new iMac. It's great to be back in the Mac environment. If only it would let me properly load Windows 7.

Anyways, I wanted to post all the kitty pictures I've taken in the Beltline. Instead of boringly emailing all my photos from my iPhone to myself, I decide to import the photos into iPhoto.

A very cool feature in iPhoto is that it recognize faces of people. Seeing as Daorcey shows up in 4/5 of my photos, I figure it would pull all his photos right up.

Sorta.

Two outta three aren't bad, right? And Dean is Daorcey's grandfather so I can't be angry at the Mac for thinking they're the same person. I mean, it's so hard to tell all these white people apart.

1 comment:

Alanna said...

I use Picasa on my computer, which also have face recognition. It's soooo crazy with all my sisters and my mom. We're all interspersed among each others files. I've wasted a lot of time sorting them out. But it's sorta fun when you can see why that face is there.