Monday, January 19, 2009

What's in our fridge

As I was putting away our containers of carrots and celery for lunch tomorrow, I looked in my fridge and noticed this:

Ten (10) containers of Liberte yogurt that don't hold yogurt and one (1) that does. That eleven does not include the two in the freezer holding pasta sauce. Judging by this photo, it appears pear is my favourite flavour, followed by raspberry.

Besides excellent yogurt, the containers are pretty robust. They can hold a peach and prevent smushing and they're not too big so you don't overeat at lunch.

I usually bring a couple of these to work to hold munchies and if someone hasn't seen them before, they ask "How much yogurt do you eat?" Apparently, the answer is a lot.

1 comment:

Alanna said...

That's awesome Natalie! You obviously eat more healthy than I do...our extra storage containers are peanut butter jars...and we have quite a few! gross, eh? but very robust!