Thursday, May 12, 2005

My Life as a Clonetrooper

Instead of doing wedding stuff, Daorcey has devoted his attention to winning a contest. And sadly this contest is prove you're the biggest Star Wars geek. Anyways, he's taken some photos and I think they're somewhat funny (although I do not want to encourage him too much). Here's a sample.



To see more unabashed geekiness, click here.

I guess I should mention the winners will see Episode III on May 17 (ooo, one day earlier) and also attend a pre-movie party where lucky contest winners can win a prize pack of the Darth Vader voice changer mask, a lightsaber and other geeky paraphenalia.

I hope Daorcey wins otherwise it's pretty sad that he was not geeky enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha. i think he should wear that at the wedding.

Anonymous said...

Very funny, Daorcey. I think the one with you at your desk is the best! ~Marilyn