Monday, May 08, 2006

Fat in Banff

The Banff Springs Hotel has this... um... buffet where... um... they have a lot of tasty food... um...

Look at how happy we are. That's because we're in the middle of eating our weight in sweet, glorious food (ok, I'm just speaking for myself there).It was tasty and wonderful. Good food, good company and a wonderful view. Here's my dessert plate... I only had one although when I was placing a series of foodstuffs on my plate, the guy beside me said "oh, that's so smart getting a dinner plate for your desserts." Yeah, I thought so too... I'm a fatty.
We'll have to do that again... once I work off the extra pounds and make enough money to pay for it.

2 comments:

Daorcey Le Bray said...

I just noticed that in the group picture (sans Karissa, who is taking the picture), while everyone else has a dessert place going, I have a bowl of seafood pasta and a side of smoked salmon eggs benedict.

So wonderfully tasty. Yum...

Nicole said...

Mmm... that looks so good. I'd be eating my weight in food too... and my weight is no insignificant thing these days...