Thursday, July 06, 2006

This is my face

So, by now you probably know I'm a tad bearded. I think it's kinda neat, mostly for the novelty factor. I've never had a beard before and it's definitely a different face I see in the mirror.

So, who's face is it?

At the end of May, Nicole made a blog entry about a webby device that scans your face and compares it to celebrity photos in their database. Intrigued, I cropped and downloaded this photo for them to scan:
Which is part of this larger photo from Arone's grad:
Once downloaded, the site does it's high-tech scan (complete with sci-fi green grid moving over my photo) and promptly tells me that I look like:

Joshua Jackson - 54%










Michael Palin - 53%










Antonio Banderas - 53%










Stephen Jay Gould - 52%









Gary Cooper - 51%










Ben Johnson - 49%
Tom Welling - 49%
Bill Gates - 47%
Georges Brassens - 45%

Ewan McGregor (as Obi-Wan Kenobi): 0%
But, I'll take Gary Cooper... just don't talk to me about Bill Gates.

4 comments:

james said...

Antonio Banderas? Way to go.

Daorcey Le Bray said...

Thank you, thank you. It's been a conscious effort on my part to accentuate my latin hearthrob features.

Anonymous said...

better than what I got when I tried it. Apparently I look like Yoko Ono (obviously) and then Beyonce... The thing is dead on accurate.

Daorcey Le Bray said...

Yeah... it's important to click on the Male button rather than the Female button before entering your photo. I shudder to think of what women I resemble.

*shudder*