Monday, November 14, 2005

Back from T-dot

Hello!

We've just returned from a lightning tour of Toronto. I hope to have a more comprehensive update here soon (complete with stories and photos from the new camera). In the meantime, let me give you a brief list of what the trip included:

Bodyworlds 2
Rick Mercer taping (watch it Tuesday, November 15 to see us in the front row, just right of centre)
Shopping at H&M, Urban Outfitters and Honest Ed's
CBC Museum
Excellent crepes
Not-bad sushi
Dim Sum in China Town
Walking everywhere
An evening at Down One Lounge
A 21 gun salute in Queen's Park

And a few other things I can't remember right now. It was fun. We ate a lot and walked a lot. I'd do it again (hint: Lord of the Rings is coming!)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Ooh, I forgot they have an H&M there. I love that store.

Daorcey Le Bray said...

We watched the Rick Mercer Report last night. I'm pretty sure I could see the outline of Natalie's head, my shirt and Natalie's foot. Good times!