Friday, September 08, 2006

There may be breeding

I have a special relationship with a supplier of mine: when we're not doing work together, he sends me e-mails to random Star Wars stuff he finds on web. That's probably my fault for letting my geekiness slip.

Two weeks ago, he sent me something truely amazing by deschamps:


That's an example of what good can come through the e-mail. Yesterday he sent me something less notable, but the e-mail exchange that came with it made me laugh out loud. Click along with me to see how that went.

"Hey Daorcey: These are Star Wars related, aren't they?"

"And when you buy that, you can join this."

"Christ! There are girls in some of those photos."

"Which means they may even be BREEDING!"

"Now that would be the darkest side."

"shiver"

No comments: