Monday, July 25, 2005

Goodbye social life

We have no kitchen table.

Ok, we do have a kitchen table, it's just occupied right now... with a computer. Thanks to Ben (thanks, Ben, it is wicked!) we now have a second computer.

"What," you may ask, "would you want a second computer for? Some people don't even have one computer (i.e.: Matthew, until recently)."

Yeah, well, those people don't play Guild Wars with their significant other, do they? I didn't want to admit it, but all the stories at the wedding about Natalie and I being supergeeks were true. We now have two computers less than a room apart connected by an ethernet cable... and we play games on them. Some couples go out for dinners, see movies, have special vacation getaways... but not us. We spend our money on computers. Part of me is embarrassed.

Ok, so I lied... we do have special vacation getaways: Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan - August long weekend 2005. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

It's not like you had much of a social life to begin with. Not after I left, anyways. Bwhahaha.

Daorcey Le Bray said...

Yes, I admit, it was tough to get up on two wheels without our third (just kidding).