Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My nerdiness is getting in the way of my geekiness

I apologize if our blog is suddenly "OMG VACATION!!11!" But when you get to see Sir Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart in a play, you can't help but want to tell people. Needless to say, we I've been making X-Men/Star Trek jokes. Nicole says I should be more excited because they are excellent thespians.

Anwyays, they are appearing in Samuel Beckett's play, Waiting for Godot (sorry for the Flash intro). Last time we were in London, we saw Patrick Stewart in A Life in the Theatre, so we're starting a trend.

Below are two classic videos from Extras starring McKellen and Stewart. We will be quoting them all week when overseas. Sorry Nicole.

Sir Ian:


Patrick Stewart:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's gonna be so cool. SO COOL.

-Nicole