Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

My original plan was to dress as a Rebel Fighter Pilot again this year, but figured the orange jumpsuit might be a bit too much for the office. So, I opted for a black suite and tie with the new Darth Vader voice changer and Anakin Skywalker light saber.

Some people in my office were embarrassed. Some ran out of their offices with camera phones:



My boss sent this image via e-mail to everyone to try and demonstrate the abuse we inflict on him. I could see how it is slightly embarrassing...

"Did you just put that on in the elevator?"

"No, I got dressed in my condo."

"So... you didn't actually walk downtown like that...?"

"Yup. I even got a couple of waves and one 'USE THE FORCE!'"

"God..."

Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...may the geek be with you.

-Arone