Saturday, September 01, 2007

Brandon, Manitoba

The trip to Brandon was uneventful. We did stop by Mac the Moose in Regina, the city whose name rhymes with fun, and took some snaps. But other than that, Saskatchewan lives up to its stereotype.

Tomorrow we will stop in Thunder Bay. On the way we'll stop to take a gander at the Terry Fox memorial.

I wish this was more exciting. Maybe I'll make up a story.

Note: To water Daorcey just make sure he has his hand in a bucket of water at all times. Don't listen to him if he complains about pruney hands or needing a second hand. Otherwise, he'll just shrivel up.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

My dad lived there (Brandon) for a while when he was growing up. Just thought I'd share.

Daorcey Le Bray said...

Jeeze. I didn't realized that Natalie's been posting about her trip until I got to work on Tuesday.

Tut, tut: I believe Mac the Moose is in Moosejaw, not Regina. Now you have forever stolen Moosejaw's interweb thunder. I suspect we'll be getting an official request to change shortly.

What, no pictures? That's right, I'm so demanding... and lonely... so very, very lonely...