Friday, April 06, 2007

OMG Debt!!11!

"Look at me, I'm Doctor Zoidberg, home owner."

We have an agreement, on conditions of inspection and viewing the condo documents, to buy a condo.

It's a few blocks west of our current abode. It's close to many things including the library, Tony, gym, the Hop, and transit. Obviously that list is not in priority order.

It has two bedrooms, a huge living area, vented in-suite laundry (yay, clean underwear!), an open kitchen, 1.5 bathrooms and a walk-in closet (but it's more like a shuffle-in closet). There is a balcony but it's too tiny for me to be comfortable. The windows face east and unless physics change, we'll get the morning light.

Hooray for debt!

4 comments:

james said...

Congrats!!

I've always wondered what 0.5 of a bathroom would look like. Unless of course it's actually just two 0.75 bathrooms, in which case I don't even want to know.

Mary said...

Congratulations, guys! Wow. Home ownership. Next stop, slumlord!

Anonymous said...

nothing wrong with slumlords!

Daorcey Le Bray said...

I hope to live the slumlord dream one day.