Monday, July 04, 2005

Married!

Well no one ran away to Vegas and the JP didn't screw up the paperwork, so we're good and legally married.

Nothing's really different yet. Our apartment is crowded with gifts and we might play some games tonight. But on the other hand I just said "our apartment" and Daorcey will not have to drive me home at 2 a.m. after gaming. And I did ask Daorcey what he wanted for breakfast tomorrow (defrosted Montreal bagels).

The wedding was nice and went really smooth. It was nice to come to the Nordic Centre and see the beautiful centerpieces and know people had eaten some tasty hors d'oeuvres.

Big, huge, gianormous thanks to everyone who helped out behind the scenes. The work you put into this made the day something Daorcey and I will never forget.

I hope to see you all very soon.

On a final note, people always asked me before the wedding if I was excited. I always replied I was more excited to be married rather than become married. And I can already see I was right.

And a final, last note: photos to come soon. I think we will have a billion photos to post very shortly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

I'm sure it feels good to have everything done and be free just to settle into married life.

You have no idea how I envy you guys not having to make late evening drives to drop one another off at different homes. I'm so looking forward to that.

Hope you guys had a great time at your wedding. Melissa and I thought it was a blast! Thanks again for inviting us.