Thursday, June 30, 2005

Three days to go...

Environment Canada long term forcast: Mix of sun and clouds. High 18/Low 5. An improvement over the 60% chance of precipitation it called for yesterday. Things are looking good.

Now that I'm on this pennicillin prescription, I'm feeling a tad better. It has some side effects... but those are only passing. Ah, the drama.

I'm not too stressed. Things are coming together nicely. I'm really looking forward to dinner on Sunday, actually. This may be a bit of a spoiler, but for the vegetarians in the group, we have shrimp and scallops over risotto. Soooo tasty.

My boss gave Natalie and I a present today. Seeing as he hates weddings, it's a total surprise. He said that when he picked up the book he got for us, he was even surprising himself.

Since this post is full of random, I might as well direct you to a fantastic new blog. You know Rick Mercer? Well, he's just started up a new blog and it makes me happy. BTW, Rick Mercer's Monday Report has been moved to a different day of the week... I wonder if they'll change the name...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, if you're on pennicillin you better stay away from my shrimps and scallops. I just got over a stomach flu.

hmph... Chicken scratch indeed.....