Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I just had to go to Stockholm

I bought a similar shoe to this one last year and promptly wore them out. The right shoe is starting to show a hole in its heel and both shoes' soles are not looking well. In short, I loved those shoes. I loved them so much I even dragged my mother-in-law around West Edmonton Mall looking for those shoes. I even had a dream where I went to a store and found them and was so incredibly happy. When I woke up I was so happy until I remembered it was just a dream and then I was sad.

When it came to start thinking of what to bring to London, I thought of those shoes since they were so comfortable but left them at home since they would fall apart and I would have to buy other shoes. I know some of you are thinking, oh no shopping in London how horrible. Well, I'm cheap.

In Stockholm, yesterday the weather was sort of drizzly and after the Vasa museum, we started wandering downtown. We popped into Nordiska Kompaniet because it had Nicole's initials. It's like a much nicer bay. On the fourth floor, I saw a whole wall of Adidas products and thought maybe they'll have the shoe.

And they did!

And I found out why the shoe was hard to find. The shoe was part of a 2006 fall/winter collection. But maybe if I keep on going to European capitals, I'll keep finding my shoe.

2 comments:

Mary said...

DID YOU BUY THEM??!!!!

Nat said...

Oh yes I bought them and I've worn them. I hope my green ones don't get jealous.