Monday, December 04, 2006

Diversions

While I think Batman is one of the coolest superheros, I'm pretty sure he and I are different in personality. Apparently, I'm much closer to:

You are Spider-Man

Spider-Man
75%
Superman
60%
Robin
60%
Supergirl
45%
Green Lantern
35%
The Flash
35%
Wonder Woman
30%
Catwoman
30%
Hulk
25%
Iron Man
25%
Batman
20%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz


In other news, my designer friend and I bond over Star Wars and a mutual dislike of a certain circus perfomer (no telling in public). So, today he sent me links to these:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Green Lantern?

"Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination."

I am NOT hot-headed! FUCK!

Daorcey Le Bray said...

45% Supergirl concerns me. What does that mean exactly?

Maybe I should have just said "no" to the beautiful question.

Anonymous said...

Or maybe no to the thong?