Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I want David Suzuki's face




I think I have a weird CBC fetish.

I blame Daorcey. I guess growing up in the hinterlands of Edmonton would do that to a person. No cable and only Peter Mansbridge to keep him company. Poor kid. So naturally, when he moved to Calgary he kept up the habit. And it's rubbed off on me. I find myself watching more Newsworld in the morning and CBC documentaries at dinner. At least I'm getting my money's worth.

Then at the folk fest, we saw these retro CBC shirts at the CBC booth. We both coveted those shirts and found out the good ol' Mother Corp had a shop.

On another note, the Moose Jaw post is coming as soon as the photos are processed. So tell Anna to hurry up.

2 comments:

Daorcey Le Bray said...

I don't think you're using "fetish" as the OED means it to be used.

As for me and Peter. I saw him live once. He doesn't like my kind very much... PR flacks.

Oh well, I'll keep up watching CBC for my fill of slightly less corproate news.

Nicole said...

If I ever see either of you wearing that shirt, I'm gonna punch you right in the David Suzuki! That man is so annoying!