Saturday, July 02, 2005

Last chance to run...

No running on my part--just a bunch of packing. It's just a bit more than 24 hours to go and everything seems pretty much under control. While our JP was trying to be helpful and save us the cost of doing a rehearsal, I've been insistant this morning, so it will still happen if not a tad later this evening.

Hope everyone had a nice Canada day. I wore a pin. Natalie's friend from Texas was amazed that nobody had flags out... yeah. And then we were watching the news and watched the annual burning of the Canadian Flag in Quebec. I love this country.

Live 8 from Barrie is on. Wow, Dan Ackroyd looks old. Nice Tom Cochrane.... I'd better go back to packing...

I have a wedding to get to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And what a beautiful Wedding it was, you two looked so happy!
Congradulations again,

~Melanie