Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Glorious Dawn

Before you click play, a little intro. Obviously, Carl Sagan never sang any of this stuff so the creator, John Boswell, ran Sagan's voice through a vocoder. The singing is a little cheesy, a little weird, but the lyrics are awesome. The chorus gave me the chills.

Nick Sagan, Carl's son, posted on his blog regarding this video: "So, yeah, my dad put out a new music video."



And the sound Sagan does at the beginning of the song is a whale song.

I can't get this song out of my head so it's been on repeat for the last week. An awesome, awesome song.

2 comments:

arone said...

I'm actually a big fan of some of these auto-tuned things. There's a guy on youtube who works with children's movies. Here's his take on "Hook:"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65PiKsNhCsc&feature=PlayList&p=87593635C8CB5CD8

Daorcey Le Bray said...

Natalie's found the clip for a ringtone, so now every time I call her she can listen to the song... may be why she isn't picking up until after a few rings...