Monday, June 20, 2005

Bachelor Party

Sorry, there are no photos to share on this one. This was not your typical bachelor party (thank goodness!) No strippers, no heavy drinking, no blood--just good fun.

Thanks to Arone for setting things up even if there were a few bumps in the road. We played games, ate pasta until it hurt and played some more games. Laid back and enjoyable--spending good time with good friends. Plus, I learned a good thing about bachelor life: I don't expect it to be that different from married life, except for the fact that next time we play games, Natalie will be there to beat me!

Thanks to everyone for coming. I really enjoyed myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...those weren't bumps. They were full-blown snafus! SNAFUS!

When I drove by the gaming place again later that night with Joel, it was open, and he had to restrain me from juping out and hurting the people. Seeing as I was driving, it wasn't out of a desire to spare their lives, but his own.

Anyways, I'm glad people had fun, and look forward to kicking Nat's ass too.

Nat said...

That's fine. My elementalist can kick your mesmer's finely-clothed ass. :P