Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Even more wedding photos

Anna has finally processed her photos and presumably gone to the Gauntlet to steal their internet. So click here for more wedding action plus some caption action.

In other news, Daorcey and I got haircuts, one more expensive than the other. Photos to come soon. My hair is much, much shorter now. You can see in some of the Moose Jaw photos how long it was. Now it's just below my ears. I can not use enough superlatives to describe how awesome it is to have shorter hair.

Daorcey opted to ask his boss for haircut advice. But I will leave it to Daorcey to tell why he spent three figures on a haircut.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nat added an extra http:// on that link. Here's a link that'll work. (Hopefully...)

Anonymous said...

Daorcey spent HOW MUCH on a haircut?! Dude! This qualifies you to be a metrosexual!

There had better be frosted tips....

Nicole said...

Hmm. I just posted those pics on my blog too, before wandering over here. Anna, you don't need a blog. We've got you covered.

Nat said...

Link is fixed. You may go about your normal business.