Monday, June 06, 2005

Photos

Yesterday, Sunday, me and the boy went with Photo Gary to check out the locations for photos. While it was rainy, it held off enough to get some photos.

We first went to the spot where Daorcey proposed. I guess the plan was also to get some nice photos of us. Daorcey gets down on one knee and and pretends that he's proposing. Gary advises me to look surprised. At this point I don't have my ring as Ringmaker Barry has the ring to make the wedding bands. Daorcey reaches for his coat pocket and I'm thinking he's really pretending. But Daorcey pulls out a white box which contains my ring. So very exciting and Gary captured the moment.

We took some photos there and then we went to the Nordic Centre. The plan was to test if my computer could be connected to the sound system. But they were closed although Gary saw the place and said there were plenty of opportunities for photos there IF it rained.

Then we went to Riverside Park and there's lots of photo opportunities and we picked out the ceremony site. It's a major relief to know there's lots of photo opps. When we went there, we didn't think we could take many photos but that's why we have Gary. Also the deer poop has gone away.

There's a wonderful old railway bridge that would be great for photos but we thought it was too far away. However you can drive to a spot and walk like two minutes and you're there. So there will be excellent photos.

Gary took a roll so they should be ready on Friday so we'll post some photos here. It looks like the photos will be excellent.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Aww! Saw the photos. You guys look cute. And Nat, you look skinny...

Nat said...

Yes! Cute and skinny. Now if I could only not blink as much. Gary says I blink as much as Tracie.

Daorcey Le Bray said...

AHA! It's not just me who does the blinking! Vindication!

Nat said...

No honey, your eyes just get squinty. So, no vidication for you. I win!