Thursday, March 16, 2006

Dar for Nat

Just in case you were curious, Natalie is enjoying her new job. In fact, she's so busy with work that she doesn't have the time to update the blog... hence me reporting on her behalf.

As Technical Communicator, she's responsible for writing and editing manuals for her company's products. She works with a lot of engineers, which is an experience for anyone who's not an engineer. Her day is filled with words, pictures and attention to detail.

It's a good time and at lunch she plays cards with Peter.
---
If you thought my last post was interesting, just wait until I let you know what I thought about V for Vendetta. An argument for anarchy and terrorism? Or just a heavy-handed statement against today's conservatism?

Cheers All!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

So... what did you think of V for Vendetta? I haven't seen it, but I think it looks stupid. Is it?