Sunday, August 13, 2006

Home

We are home from our first vacation/honeymoon. Pictures will follow.

Highlights include:

-Hanging out with my dancing aunt and uncle from Nanaimo. If you were at my wedding, you'd have seen them dancing up a storm. My aunt packed us pretty awesome lunches. I could see why my cousin wants to move back in.

-Petting a squirrel. No, seriously. The only problem was he got testy when he wasn't eating lemon poppyseed muffins.

-Seeing a seal. A live one with her pup.

-Doing a ghostly walk of Victoria with a provinical historian who pointed out all the haunted hotels in the capital. I seriously couldn't sleep after it.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Did you club it? The seal?

Your dancing aunt and uncle are super cool. They made that part of your wedding seem like something out of a movie. So awesome. And, your aunt said I was a good dancer. So I like her.